The Dr. Sebi’s diet is a diet that consists of a specific list of approved vegetables, fruits, grains, nuts, seeds, oils, and herbs. As animal products are not permitted, the Dr. Sebi diet is considered as a vegan diet. Sebi claimed that for your body to heal itself, you must follow the diet consistently for the rest of your life, or in translation you need to become a vegan.
The Sebi’s diet is claimed to rejuvenate your cells by eliminating toxic waste through alkalizing your blood.
The diet relies on eating a short list of approved foods along with many supplements.
How to follow the Dr. Sebi diet
The rules of the Dr. Sebi diet are very strict and outlined on his website.
According to Dr. Sebi’s nutritional guide, you must follow these key rules:
- Rule 1. You must only eat foods listed in the nutritional guide.
- Rule 2. Drink 1 gallon (3.8 liters) of water every day.
- Rule 3. Take Dr. Sebi’s supplements an hour before medications.
- Rule 4. No animal products are permitted.
- Rule 5. No alcohol is allowed.
- Rule 6. Avoid wheat products and only consume the “natural-growing grains” listed in the guide.
- Rule 7. Avoid using a microwave to prevent killing your food.
- Rule 8. Avoid canned or seedless fruits.